Sell My Car Penrith
Sell my car Penrith is an exclusive program for anyone in Penrith region who wants to sell their unregistered, registered, unused or accident/ damaged cars for some cash. Selling the car is a simple process but has some rules to follow. Like the car can be sold as unregistered or as written-off but it can not be sold if it has any finance/security interest on it. There are some steps involved and if they follow, our customers will find it easier to sell any cars in their local areas.
What do I need to do to sell a car in Penrith?
- You can contact us Penrith Car Removal and get a quote from us.
- The car must not have any finance/security interest, must not have any stolen notification on vin/plate or engine.
- Describe the current condition of the car to the buyer party.
- Get a quote and set a time for the pick up or car removal.
- Show your Driver License or any Australian Id card as a proof of ownership when the driver shows up.
- Show your car Registration Paper, if you have it. If not, it can be ordered or checked online.
- If it is an older model scrap car, then no need to clean it as it is going to go for scrap metal recycling purposes.
- Get the quoted money from the driver.
- Fill up and sign the car disposal receipt and get the number plate of the car.
- Do the online disposal with the information from disposal receipt or you can simply go to the RTA to hand over the plates and do the disposal of your vehicle there.
- Once the car is been picked up and once you hand over the plates to RTA, the process of selling the car is finished.